Be Your Best
Develop the winning mindset to succeed
Primary 1 to Primary 6
Secondary 1 to Secondary 4
Mastery of English Language
- Techniques on how to tackle the different levels of open-ended comprehension.
- Tackling inferential, literal and evaluative questions.
- Avoiding common errors in dealing with comprehensive questions.
- Practice papers for self- evaluation and evaluation by teacher.
- Techniques and notes given to pupils on improving their grammar and expanding their vocabulary.
- Clear, simple and easy-to-understand explanations and examples are given to pupils to illustrate grammar items and rules.
- Reinforce pupil’s learning in a variety of challenging examination papers.
- Provision of helpful tips on how to avoid common grammatical errors.