These Are the Heroes with the Passion to Transform Their Communities
Experience | 10 Years
— Teacher Mr Lee Wen Sheng
Teacher Lee has 10 years of experience teaching Maths and Science (Secondary). He studied at DHS, and VJC, and graduated from NTU with a Bachelor of Accountancy with Honours.
Experience | 35 Years
— Teacher Jeffrey Ng
BSc (Merit) in Computer Science & Mathematics
Indiana State University USA.
- Mathematics Specialist teacher with 35 yrs of experience is well- versed with MOE Maths syllabus and is known for helping students to experience 2 to 3 grades jump in their Maths results within 3 months and some students jumping 9 grades from F9 to A1.
- Well-known for his ability to explore new ways to teach skills and impart concepts more efficiently so that students can learn better and faster.
- Mr Ng is good at helping students understand how seemingly unrelated concepts are interconnected and helping students reduce memorising of Maths formulae by at least 30%.
- Mr Ng is able to identify a combination of question types in each topic that will be tested in school and national examinations like PSLE, N, O and A Levels and JC for E and A Maths.
Experience | 8 Years
— Teacher Mdm Liu
BA in Chinese Language
- Adept at child psychology, engaging lesson style.
- A uniquely designed curriculum in-line with MOE standards.
- Named as the ‘Public speaking ambassador’ by the local Chinese media.
- 100% Chinese Language exam passing rate for her students.
Experience | 20 Years
— Teacher Pess Chua
A very experienced English teacher who has taught in Primary and Secondary schools in the past.
Experience | 6 Years
— Teacher Lim
With a Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree in English from University of London, Teacher Lim is an outstanding and passionate teacher who aims to bring out the best in students according to their abilities.
Experience | 4 Years
— Teacher Andy
With a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from RMIT University, Australia, Teacher Andy has great patience and ensures that his students reach their fullest potential in school.
Experience | 10 Years
— Teacher Brenda
Brenda holds a Bachelor in Applied Science (NUS) and a postgraduate diploma in Education (NIE). Brenda is an Ex-MOE school teacher for 10 years and an author of several published assessment books. Brenda utilises simple language to explain difficult concepts and relate them to real-life encounters to assist students in fully understanding the concepts while sustaining their interest in the subject. She believes that every child is able to learn given the right motivation and guidance.